Thursday, July 9, 2009

June 15th - Mommy is home from Cabo

I got back from Cabo the night of the 13th and had a wonderful time with my best friends while I was there. I will post pictures of that when I get them all organized and together. I missed the boys all so much - especially little Hampton. Unfortunately, he wouldn't nurse when I got back, but 9 months is still pretty good. He was just so happy to see me when he woke up the next morning. He kept staring at me and would lay his head on my shoulders and then look back up and stare some more. It was so sweet and I was so happy to hold my baby boy again. All the other boys were glad to see me but not nearly as cuddly and lovable.

When I got back, Hampton had cut his top two teeth and started pulling up. He wasn't even crawling yet! It was so weird. I didn't think he was close to pulling up since he hadn't begun crawling, but I suppose he was. Patrick did a good job keeping me informed about what the boys were doing each day (thank God I had Blackberry instant messenger). When he sent me pictures of Hampton standing up holding on, I was in shock and so sad I missed it!

Love that boy!

No comments: