Thursday, July 9, 2009

June 20th - 1st day of vacation

We left for our vacation the 19th of June and got there without any problems! Woo-Hoo! Hampton was all ready for the pool.
Logan and Hampton about to head out.
Sweet little Sara Grace and Hampton (tired of the hat already)
And then, Logan got tired of the pictures...
Blake and Hampton
Such sweet boys! I can't even begin to explain how helpful Dylan and Blake were on our vacation. I wouldn't have had nearly as much fun had they not helped out as much. I am so lucky to have had them! Thanks, boys!!!
So, Hampton started crawling today! He finally just took off and then he looked like he had been crawling for months!
Sara Grace not happy to be sitting in the high chair having her picture taken.
Patrick and I got a date night and had a wonderful meal at the Conch Cafe. We just love that place!
I love my hubby!

No comments: