Wednesday, July 8, 2009

9 months old - June 3rd

My baby boy is now 9 months old...so hard to believe. He is the sweetest baby I have had yet! God knew I needed to end with this! :) Hampton is sitting so well and trying to crawl. He will be crawling any day (hopefully, not while I'm in Mexico)!
He still loves his around-we-go!
He now eats table foods with us, but we are gradually introducing them to him. It is rather difficult because if he sees you eating anything, he thinks you should share with him. He has also figured out when we try to pretend it is what we are eating and sneak in a puff. Sometimes he just can't have it though! I am hoping he will be a good eater - unlike his brother, Logi!
On the verge of crawling. He is just so sweet!
I think he likes the camera - it's a good thing!!!
Happy 9 months, Hampton. We all love you so very much!!!!

No comments: