Tuesday, July 14, 2009

June 25th - Day 6 of Vacation

For some reason this cart ended up in our room one day and Logan set up camp to play on it. It is the only time I ever want to look at my son (or any of my son's for that matter) through bars! He had a good time pretending to be Handy Manny and fixing the cart.
After Hampton's nap and lunch in the car, Hampton, Logan, Dylan and I went with Chappell and Sara Grace to the aquarium.
Hampton when we first got there. He was so good until he saw me. If he remembered I was there or saw me, he thought I needed to hold him. That is the stage we are at currently so I am very careful not to let him see me sometimes!
Logan and Hampton looking at one of the big tanks.
All the kids - sorry Dylan!
Sara Grace's favorite word right now is "NO!" In this picture I believe she was either about to say it or was finishing saying it. She gets that little finger pointed and is very serious about it!
Chappell and Sara Grace
Dylan took this good picture of the fish! I love this aquarium - it is where Patrick took me on one of our first dates almost 10 years ago!
Logan was mesmerized by the shark and his big teeth.
Logan going through the tunnel tank


Dylan was so helpful. I love catching moments of the boys together like this. It is so special to me!
Sara Grace was done with the aquarium pretty early on, but Chappell still had a smile because it was so fun to see all the tanks!
Logan and Sara Grace found a treasure.
Logan with his big brother at the play area
I like this picture of Logan and Sara Grace looking into one of the tanks.
Sara Grace and Hampton in the window of the jellyfish. Sara Grace was having none of it!
Back at the room and ready to have a girls' night out to dinner!
Chappell, me, Sara, and Kat heading out to PF Changs
The boys playing on my phone
Yes, he's going to kill me for this one...
...and this one!
What a super fun day!!!

No comments: