Wednesday, July 8, 2009

May 30th - at the Lake

We got a sitter after our family pictures so Patrick, the older two boys, and I could hang out on the boat for the afternoon. It was so much fun. We all had a great time and the boys really enjoyed the jet skis. They only fell off twice. They also got lost which is a whole other story. Let's just say I was worried sick and upset until we found them. Blake felt terrible! Patrick helping Dylan get ready to head out
Blake patiently waiting on Dylan to get ready
Off they go...
Out on the boat - let the fun begin!
They are so silly together!
I love my boys!!!
Dylan trying to wrestle me!
Dylan and Momma
Blake and Momma
Blake making out with his chips.
Yummy! I think this is a great picture of Blake.
Patrick looks like he is enjoying us so much - :)
The wrestling match between the boys...why do they always do this???


Blake did not put sunscreen on and his feet got so burnt from being on the ski. It was hilarious!
Off they go again...
... but this time, with me!
We had a great time skiing together. I got them so wet several times! Ha!

No comments: