Monday, June 2, 2008

Nice Weekend

This weekend was pretty relaxing - which is exactly what I needed. I have had some heart burn and got a prescription for prevacid from my doctor and after several nights of waking up with horrible stomach cramps and nausea, I figured out what it was. It was messing me up so bad to the point that I was getting sick. So, I didn't take it last night and I was fine. I am not sure what that medicine was doing, but whatever it was - it was very painful!!!
Saturday was my 2nd day of feeling bad, so we went to the lake and just hung out on the boat at the dock for the afternoon. It was nice and Logan was so good. He didn't really want to nap, but he couldn't have been better with or without that nap. The boys (all of them) took turns going out with Patrick and me on the jet skis. We grilled burgers for lunch and hot dogs for dinner. It was lots of fun - kind of like camping!Logan and Dylan hanging out.
Logan shared a lollipop with me.



This time Logan only threw one thing in the water and that was his snack trap with his goldfish in it. And, he really didn't mean to do it, he just sat it up on the ledge and it slid off.
Logan checking out all the people that were out.

Daddy got Logan on the ski and he loved it. We weren't sure if he would because he hates the life jacket so much, but he did very well.

Daddy just putted around the no wake zone for most of the time, but they did go a little faster once they got out a little bit.


A boater in the making!



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

This looks so fun! Dylan looks like he's having a blast.

Heather Smith of Studio H Salon said...

I love your jet skii it reminds me of the one we used to have...I bet you are going to have the best summer with Logan...and next year will be like where T & T are...friends and play together.

Tricia said...

So fun. Glad you are feeling better. Missed seeing you guys.