Thursday, June 19, 2008

Update on the Pregnancy

Sorry I don't have a picture of me to post. I will do it next week when we get back from our vacation!
Anyway, I thought I would update everyone on my and Hampton's progress.
First of all, I am starting to feel better. The doctor has me on breathing treatments three times a day plus a Z pack and I am taking some great cough syrup to get me through without having all the coughing attacks that I have been. Hopefully, I will be feeling better very soon. I can already tell I am starting to feel better!
About the baby...I went to the doctor today to have my glucose test - YUCK! I will find out the results tomorrow or Monday and hopefully I passed and won't have to do the three hour one.
I am measuring perfectly - 27 weeks. Can you believe that???
I am now starting to go back every 2 weeks which makes it seem so so close. I am so not ready and have a lot to do to prepare for our new little man.
Dr. Jones is being so proactive in my pregnancy and I absolutely love her!!!
She is going to do an ultrasound at 35 weeks to see how big he is and she doesn't want me to have another big baby, so I probably won't make it to my due date. But the last time I had an ultrasound, Hampton was measuring right on track. So, we will see how it all works out.
Everything else looks really good and before long we are going to have a new and FINAL addition to our family!
It is so hard to believe that I only have 13 weeks left. Wow - this pregnancy has absolutely flown by!
PS - We are leaving in the morning for our week at Myrtle Beach so I will update when I get back and will probably have a ton of pictures to upload. Bear with me and we will talk to you when we get back!

1 comment:

Heather Smith of Studio H Salon said...

Hey, can't wait to see Hamptons lil face! Call me when you get home!