Monday, June 30, 2008

Vacation - Day 1

We left for our vacation to Myrtle Beach last Friday and got back late this past Friday night. It was so much fun and I am still exhausted from the whole trip. I am hoping to catch up on my sleep very soon! Everyone got to go - Chappell, Marty, Sara Grace, Sara, Katherine, Patrick, Blake, Dylan, Logan and me. My brother, David, also was there for the week and we got to see him a couple of times, so that was fun and worked out perfectly. I forgot to get any pictures of him with the boys and I am so mad at myself!
The older two boys had a great time hanging out playing guitar hero, going to the water park, nascar speedpark, hard rock amusement park, and plenty of golf and mini golf. Logan and I went to the water park with them, but the rest they went with other members of the family because Logan wasn't really going to enjoy them like they would. I did get to go play a round of mini golf one night with Marty, Chappell, Sara, Katherine, and Blake. Dylan stayed in the room with the babies. He was really sweet to stay in the room anytime Logan and Sara Grace would nap so that we could lay by the pool and get some sun. We had such a great time and I can't wait to go again next year. The sad part is always coming home. Vacations always seem to go by so fast!!!
Blake on our first morning there - Uncle Marty caught this picture of him. Patrick and Sara Grace having a moment watching tv
Logan enjoying a nectarine
Momma and Logan in the pool - The water was like a beach where you could walk in, but there were tiles right there and I can't tell you how many times Logan slipped. He fell a few times and once hit his head really hard. It was so sad, but he quickly learned that he had to be very careful right there.
Playing in the water
Aunt Chappell and Sara Grace - SG's first time in the water
The momma's and their babies
We had so much fun in the pool. This is pretty much where Logan and I were most of the trip.


1 comment:

Heather Smith of Studio H Salon said...

Your trip lookes like so much fun, I wish we could come to MB and spend the week with Logan. I better hear from you soon I am thinking your mad at me!