Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sara Grace's Baptism

Sunday we went to church at Shandon Methodist where Sara Grace was baptized. It was very special and she had so many people there for her. She is one loved little girl and looked absolutely beautiful in her gown! The boys - not one of them was really wanting their picture made here.
Logan was so good during church. He did leave with Blake and Dylan for about 20 minutes, but he just sat and played with books, pencils, and toys we had brought for him. I was pleasantly surprised at how well he did.
Blake helping me with Logan
The lady of the hour. Doesn't she look so beautiful in her gown. I hated that she couldn't wear it all day. I didn't get very many pictures of her because you couldn't take pictures during the ceremony and we tried to get to Chappell's quickly so we could eat and get SG and Logan their naps. They both napped for a long time, so for the most part we all just got to visit which was so nice!
Our whole family.
Our family. I just love all of us being together!!! It is so special and fun for me!
Daddy and Logan leaving the church together. I thought this was so sweet.
Logan eating his lunch. He was so good to sit there and eat all his food. When he was done, he signed to me that he would like more so he had two plates full!
After Logan's nap he was all over the place!
Sharing toys with Grams
Playing Sara Grace's chair

Awww - so sweet.
Blake helped entertain some of the other children who were there and they just loved him! Here he is watching The Jungle Book with them.
Sara Grace finally woke up!
And, Logan finally got to love on his cousin!!!
Olivia was so sweet holding her.
We love you Sara Grace!!




3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sara Grace is getting so big! What a cutie! It's funny to see Patrick in a suit. Most everyone who goes to our church probably doesn't even own one :)

Heather Smith of Studio H Salon said...

LOGAN and his Daddy are so Precious together...I have seen him be sweet with you...but to see him with his Dad makes my heart melt...I hope you are feeling better...you looked FANTASTIC in these pics...love ya

Heather Smith of Studio H Salon said...

LOGAN and his Daddy are so Precious together...I have seen him be sweet with you...but to see him with his Dad makes my heart melt...I hope you are feeling better...you looked FANTASTIC in these pics...love ya