Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blake is Here!!!

Blake got here Saturday morning and we were all so excited to see him! We had a great weekend on the lake with him and Dylan is enjoying having a buddy to hang out with at the pool and at the house. I am sure that will turn in to some arguments soon though!Yesterday when Dylan got home from school, they went straight to the pool and played for hours. It was fun watching them. The only problem I have had so far is that they like to jump off the back wall into the pool - which I am totally against. They are done with that though. I have put a stop to it. The last think I want is to end up in the ER with one of them!
Blake and his belly flop
Dylan's so-called belly flop

Isn't it crazy how big they are getting. They are both taller than I am now and it makes me so sad. I am so proud of both of them. They are growing up into sweet young men.


Blake got out of school a week early this year because he was able to exempt his Final Exams by maintaining good grades. What a nice perk! Too bad Dylan's school doesn't do something like that! He doesn't get out until next Thursday.
Congratulations, Blake. We are so proud of you!!!
Mom and Patrick

No comments: