Thursday, June 12, 2008

A day with Friends

I know it has been a while since my last post and I will just update you briefly. Last weekend Dylan had his end of the year swimming party with his friends on Friday (and I forgot to take pictures), we spent Saturday at the lake, Sunday napping and churching, then Monday at two doctor's appointments for Logan and Patrick and then Tuesday I went to the doctor because I couldn't breathe - turns out it is bronchitis which stinks so bad!!!!
These pictures are from Friday morning. We went up to our neighbors house (The Howards) and met the Jennifer's, Landree, and Cooper. Dylan even came up for a while and took some pictures for us. It is so hot here!!! I am so thankful that we have a pool, but if you are not in it - you are miserable. It already hurts to walk on the concrete around the pool. It is way too early for this kind of weather! Logan and Mommy
Jennifer B, Cooper, Landree, Logi, and Traci
Logan all ready to head home after lots of fun with our friends. The Howards have two pet turtles in their pool and Logan loved watching them swim around. It was really neat.
This was last Thursday. I was 25 weeks. Time is just flying by!!!
Monday Patrick and I finally picked out the baby's furniture and we love it.
Here is the web site where you can view it. We will order it in Cherry. http://www.babysdream.com/Products/Serenity/Default.htm
and, I will take pictures of the fabric in the next day or so and post that. I am really excited about seeing how the nursery turns out. I won't get the nursery completely put together until early August because it is the guest room and right now Blake has taken it over and we have company coming the first weekend in August, so I will get it all done right after they are gone.
Speaking of - My best friend, Jenifer, and her family are coming to visit. I am really excited. She has come to visit several times before, but never with the whole family. That should be fun!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

You look great. Hopefully you guys are all on the road to recovery and no more sickness.

Jennifer said...

Glad ya'll are feeling better! I love the furniture. I can't wait to see the fabric!