Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day!

I had a nice Mother's Day this year. Patrick sent me flowers that I received on Thursday. They were beautiful irises and tulips. They were so pretty and I just had to change the water and cut them again today. I think it is so fun to receive flowers!
So my day...
I got to sleep in until 8:30 which was a real treat. As soon as I walked out, Blake called to tell me Happy Mother's Day which meant a lot that he called right away! Then, Patrick made me breakfast that was really good - eggs and biscuits! We went to church at 11 and came home right afterwards. There was no way we were going to try to go out to eat after church on Mother's Day. Once we got Logan down, Patrick took me to Lowe's and bought me a bench swing that I have wanted for a very long time. It was supposed to be ready today, but someone forgot...
Last evening the Brewer's came over for burgers and hot dogs and Logan got to play with Cooper. He really pretty much ignores other children, but when he sees them playing with his toys, he likes to get in there and play with them also. It is pretty funny! Patrick and I had gone to the grocery store and while we were there, we bought Logan this jump rope. He likes to get ahold of Dylan's TKD jump rope and pull it around, so I figured he needed his own!
He had the best time pulling his new rope around the house. He just walked back and forth carrying it around. It is really cute.


When you ask Logan to give you a hug, he gets really excited walking towards you to do so. I caught some fun pictures of him before I got my hugs!
Such a sweet heart!

My Mother's Day hugs.

We even managed to catch a shot of him smiling with me at the camera.

Dylan was really sweet and got me a card from him and Logan. It was telling me that what makes me a great mother is having a great kid like him - Funny! Thanks, Dyl - Love you
I missed having Blake this year, but hopefully next year he can make it. Thanks for the call and the comment you posted to myspace, Blake. I love you. See you soon!

Thanks, Patrick for making my Mother's Day very special. You are the best hubby and I love you very much!



No comments: