Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A visit with Sara Grace and Aunt Chappell

Friday Chappell and I went shopping at Babies R Us and Doodlebugs with Sara Grace (Logan was at home napping with Daddy). We had a lot of fun and spent way too much money at both places. Logan and Sara Grace now have a couple of matching outfits and we can hardly wait to get their pictures made in them. They also have matching swim suits that are sooo cute!
After our shopping spree, we came back to our house for lunch. I got some really cute pictures of Sara Grace hanging out with us. Logan was so excited to see his cousin when he got up from his nap. He went right to talking about it with us. Here is the little princess in one of my favorite outfits she has.
It has smocked little sail boats on it.
Logan loves to kiss his cousin. He did this over and over until we had to get him to stop so she could breathe. He doesn't really know what else to do with her.
Aunt Chappell read a book with Logan to distract him. Logan loves all his books and still likes to read the same ones over and over - despite my efforts in buying him new ones!
She was kind of smiling at me in this picture. Sara Grace will coo at you when you talk to her now. It is one of the sweetest phases a baby goes through in my opinion.
Aunt Traci loving on her neice!
I have to say that I have always thought SG looked like Marty, but these are definitely her momma's eyes. She is a great combination of both her parents.! Just perfect!
Getting some lovin's from my neice!
This is the 2nd time Logan had decided he doesn't want SG wearing any socks. The first time we were shopping at a fabric store for Hampton and Logan just reached into the stroller and pulled her socks off. We caught pictures this time because it was so funny.
Look how high he is pulling her foot and she doesn't even care! After he gets the socks, he just carries them around with him all over the place. Does he have a sock fettish?
Then we played with her sweet toes!

All of this was right before Patrick and I left for Myrtle Beach for the weekend. Aunt Sara and Aunt Kat came over and spent the weekend with Dylan and Logan. Aunt Chappell even came over on Saturday to take Dylan to the Marionette Theater. We can't thank them enough for helping us get some alone time!!!
Patrick and I had a wonderful time just relaxing poolside, shopping, and going out to eat. That is definitely the life.
Thanks to the Aunts for their help with the boys!!!



1 comment:

Tricia said...

What cute pictures. I think my favorites are of Logan kissing SG and also playing with her toes once he had taken her socks off. I love it. :)