Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dylan Tests for Brown Belt

Dylan tested for his Brown Belt Saturday. He did such a great job! He was awarded the belt Tuesday night (I forgot the camera that night). He now only has high brown, low and high red, and then he will test for Black. He loves Tae Kwon Do and we are so proud of how well he has done and continues to do. He is absolutely amazing at it and I got some video of it, but I can't figure out how to get it uploaded to the blog. As soon as I do, I will do that. Waititng for his turn. He just loves when I take his picture!
On one of the board that he breaks, he has to write down a bad habit that he is going to break. This time it was cleaning his room - we'll see how that goes! Last time it was forgetting to feed the dogs and that worked out well, so maybe this one will too. I certainly would love that!
Dylan during his forms.
Congratulations on your accomplishments, Dylan. We love you and are so proud of you!!!
Love,
Mom, Patrick, and Logi

1 comment:

Copeland Crew said...

We are so proud of Dylan! It is awesome he has found something he's so committed to!