Thursday, April 10, 2008

Breakfast at IHOP

Yesterday Logan and I met some of our friends at IHOP for breakfast. Logan had a rough morning but he did much better once we got to the restaurant. We ordered him a Happy Face pancake that came with strawberries as the eyes and bananas as the mouth. Then you got a tube of yogurt to design the hair - which we did not do. Logan loved the yogurt (probably because it was the kind with lots of sugar) and at a good amount of the rest of his breakfast. The problem was with the strawberries. They weren't really fresh - they were the ones that had some syrup on it and that was a mess! I had strawberry syrup all over me and Logan had it all over him by the time we left. But we had a great time with all our friends, and that is all that matters!Tricia and Caleb
Jennifer and Cooper
Logi and me
Jennifer and Landree
I am sure the restaurant was so ready for us to leave - especially Logan and me! We had a pile of napkins and an absolute mess going on. It was kind of crazy!

No comments: