Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Gym

We are members at My Gym (which I have mentioned in some other posts) and Logan and I usually go twice a week. He loves it there and I finally remembered my camera to get some pictures. I know it doesn't look like it in all of the pictures, but he really does have a great time.Logan stood here and danced with this ring to the music so straight-faced. He is always so serious.

For the record - the shirt says, My Dad Rocks!"
Logan likes to put all the balls in his mouth which is a constant battle. I constantly tell him "no" and take them from him. He then will pick up another one very quickly and put it back to his mouth and look at me - just trying me. He gets three chances and then he has to get out of the balls.

Logan used to hate the balls because of the uneasiness of them, but now he actually enjoys them - especially when he has a friend with him. Notice the little boy buried to the left in the picture.
Logan thought Edward was so funny rolling around in the balls. This is actually the first time he has been able to stay in them for a long period of time since he usually gets in trouble for putting them in his mouth.
Logan's friend, Jackson, with him playing. Jackson goes to church with Logan.
Our favorite thing ever - the swing!
Jackson enjoying one of the activities of the day - the Rocket.

Logan trying the rocket - he liked it but wouldn't smile like Jack Jack.
More of the swings before they got put away.
The swing of the day - the see-saw. Logan kept wanting up there, but then would want right back down. I am not sure what that was about, but I managed to catch a not-so-happy picture of him with Jackson.
Another favorite of Logan's - separation time.
Here the parents sit out in the lobby so the kids can have some separation time. Logan loves the little turtle that he can climb in and all the balls that are in it. He always does very well during this time. I do too - in case you were wondering :)




1 comment:

Tricia said...

Love the expressions in these pictures. So cute. I think he was so serious because he was concentrating on what was going on around him.