Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Beautiful Spring Day with my Boys

Yesterday was so nice out. Logan and I had taken the wagon up to the mailbox to get the mail and then we decided to play outside for a little while. He had the best time picking up gumballs and sticks (which I kept having to take from him). Blake and Dylan ran around shooting their nerf bow and arrows they got for Christmas. I am pretty sure one of the arrows is still on the roof!
Notice the hole by Logan in the fence. That is Dylan's eye you see there in it. I had to make him move because Logan kept putting sticks through that hole and I just knew Logan was going to put Dylan's eye out with the bamboo stick he was holding.
Dylan and his new haircut that he hates, by the way. He told me that next time he wanted to go to a barber because maybe they would understand what he means when he says he doesn't want it short. He also told me that now that he doesn't have his hair, the only thing going for him now is his funniness and his sexuality. How crazy is he!
Logan loved picking flowers (AKA weeds)
Logan got ahold of one of the bows and took off with it.

Blake has the best ways of making him laugh!
And, it is never a dull moment with all boys around!!!
I know I haven't posted this yet, but Blake is here for his Spring Break and we are pretty much taking it easy. We have just been hanging out and it has been really nice. He was able to come to the doctor with me yesterday and was there when they told me what I was having. That was pretty special!


2 comments:

Magda said...

Ok, so the pic of Logan with the stick and Dylan peeking through the hole is funny! Austin thought it was funny too!

Tricia said...

Tell Dylan that his haircut is really handsome. It will definitely add to the cute factor for the girls. :)