Monday, January 28, 2008

Pregnancy - Fun Stuff!

So, I am about 6 1/2 weeks along now and I am sooo tired all the time. I seriously need a nap daily just to make it through the day. I started exercising (finally) the week of New Year's (no, this was not a NY resolution - just a health decision). I had lost 11 pounds in 3 weeks, but now I am stuck and have actually gained back a couple of pounds. I know this is ok and I don't really want to be dieting and losing a lot of weight while I am pregnant, but I am trying to make this pregnancy healthier than the last 3. I just want to be able to get back in my "skinny" jeans one day and hopefully by working out throughout this pregnancy, it might just be possible. When I was pregnant with Logan I had a lot of nauseousness, but not nearly as much this time. So, I am hoping that it stays that way. I am really excited about getting to be pregnant again and having another baby. Although, I am a little worried about the hectic life I will have when the baby first gets here - making sure I spend enough time with both of them and Dylan, being a good mom to all of them, etc. But of course, I can't wait. A lot of people think that I am holding out for that girl, but I seriously have a strong feeling this one is another boy. We don't really have a name picked out for him yet, but are playing with some ideas. None have been liked by both of us though - this is a hard decision!!!
So, that is a little update on how the pregnancy is going. I'll just be happy when I get into my 2nd timester. I know it will go by fast, so I am trying to enjoy life as I now know it as much as possible!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Ok, I want to know what you did to lose 11 pounds in three weeks... sign me up!!! I think you look great, and I agree the next pregnancy I'm going to try and make it a healthier pregnancy and instead of focusing on the fact that I can eat anything because I'm going to gain weight regardless, focus on taking care of myself and the baby with healthy choices (and a chocolate bar every now and then!)!