Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Loving Grandaddy

Grandaddy and Logan in March when he came to South Carolina for a visit
The boys with Grandaddy in November
On January 2, 2008, my loving grandaddy passed away. He was such a wonderful man and I am so fortunate to have had the honor of calling him "grandaddy." He was always giving, kind, and absolutely hilarious.
I flew out Friday to Arkansas to attend the funeral on Saturday. My brother, David, delivered a wonderful eulogy and it really helped get all of us through the service - thanks, David. It is going to be very sad to go on without him, but I know that he is up there watching over us and with us every day.
Grandaddy, I love you and already miss you!
I hope you enjoy your time up there with your mom, dad, brother and grammy.
I love you,
Traci

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your grandfather passed away. I hope you're doing okay. Let me know if you need anything!