Sunday, January 13, 2008

January SPUDDS

Last night we had another fun and eventful evening at the Render's for our monthly Supper Club meeting. Cory, Matt, Elizabeth, and Chris hosted a wine and chocolate tasting that was so wonderful! Many of the men were absolutely hilarious and kept me laughing the whole time. I had tears in my eyes several times throughout the night. Marty, Chris, and Cory enjoying learning about the history of how chocolate all began, how much of a delicacy in some countries it is, and why some chocolates taste different - the whole experience was very interesting and fun.
Cory contemplating her chocolate and wine together
She really liked it!
Some of the boys cutting up
Alexa, Luke, and Chappell
Meg and Michelle
After our wine and chocolate tasting, a few of the girls got to feel little Sara Grace moving around. They were really excited to get to experience that!
Traci and Patrick
Yes, I did get a little crazy and go dark with the hair. I really like it right now (and Patrick approves, too), but I am not sure how long I will keep it this way.

Thanks for a great party, guys.
We really had a fun time!!!


No comments: