Thursday, January 8, 2009

Merry Christmas 2008

Christmas was absolutely wonderful! We got up around 8 and had a nice and relaxed morning and then afternoon with the rest of the family. Here are the 3 older boys coming down to see what Santa left for them. Logan had a little peek over the banister and got very excited!
He could hardly wait to get his hands on his new train table.
Yes, Santa ate all his cookies and drank all his milk!
The big boys looking to see what Santa left for them.
They did get a new basketball goal from Santa but it is hard to tell from this picture. Itb blends in with the fireplace.
Dylan was excited to have received the Dark Knight.

Blake unloading the stocking.
Logan got a slinky in his stocking. It was torn up withing a day!
Blake and Dylan both got new gloves and Dylan wore his all morning!
Who was the train table for?
Still resting while we did Santa...
Then, mean ole' mommy woke him up - I couldn't stand it!
Merry 1st Christmas, Hampton!
Look what Santa brought for you, Hamp!
I think he likes it!
Logan loving on his brother.
Such a cute baby!
Logan was so fun opening his presents. He really got into it this year and it was a blast to watch.
He asked for Big Trucks and choo-choo's. He had a great time!
Dylan decided to wear everything he opened. This is not even half of it!
I got my first set of silver. I ended up with 8 place settings - I was so excited!
Blake was embarrassed
for some reason - probably because I was taking pictures so early!

Daddy had to dig way under the tree for some of the gifts...
Sweet little H helped mommy with some of her presents.
Yummy hands!
Logan saw Patrick using his knife on gifts that had tape on them, so he decided he needed to use his "knife" (it was a plastic shovel that came with his construction set - to open presents. We just looked over and he had opened one of Patrick's presents. It was so cute!
Such a sweet boy!
Helping daddy with the rest of the present.
That afternoon everyone came over and we had a nice meal and visit with everyone.
Here is Nana holding Hampton on his 1st Christmas.
Dylan was sweet to play with Sara Grace!
This is the best picture we got of Logan and Sara Grace together. All the rest of them, Logan is running off...
See what I mean!
Merry 1st Christmas, Sara Grace!
Grandaddy and Logan playing with the train table
Aunt Sara got Logan this polar bear along with a book and Logan looked at the bear and told everyone, "night-night" and laid on the ground. It was so funny!
Sara Grace and I got our 1st set of Barbie's to go in the collection that I am starting to keep at my house for her. I was so excited about receiving a Barbie! As soon as I grabbed the box to open it, I knew what it was!
Aunt Chappell opening her new table cloth. I think she liked it!
I think Uncle Marty liked his gift card!
Logan and Hampton gave Mimi ornaments with their handprints in them. Logan had to show Mimi exactly how he did it. It was really sweet!
What a sweet little angel baby!
We all love you and hope you had a very Merry 1st Christmas, Sara Grace and Hampton!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Dylan cracks me up! I love Logan's pj's, and you're not supposed to take the Barbie's out of the boxes!