Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hampton during the Holidays

Monday, the 22nd, we had a nice, lazy day at home. Hampton was so cute and had one of his first laughs. Blake caught some cute pictures of him. I just love his smile and the way his whole face lights up when he is happy! We lvoe his hair with the spike up top!
He loves it when I tickle his neck!
Such a sweet and happy baby!
Love those kisses.
It was such a cold day!
Logan went outside for a little while to play with his brothers. He came in and his little fingers were frozen! They built a fire outside and all the boys just hung out and made sure Logan didn't fall in.
For whatever reason, Blake decided he didn't need a jacket.
That night Blake and Dylan babysat so that Patrick and I could go out on a date. It was so nice!!!
Logan walked us to the door - he couldn't get us out fast enough. He loves it when his brothers babysit for him!
Basically, Dylan watched Logan and Blake kept Hampton.
I love my hubby!

No comments: