Sunday, January 4, 2009

Logan's 1st Haircut (December 23rd)

I finally broke down and cut Logan's hair. It was getting ver long and curly in the very back, so we just trimmed the around the bottom. Sara came over and helped me. I was pretty sad, but I think it turned out cute! It of course, made him look older - so sad!
Ok - it was a little long.
He really didn't like the scissors going near him and he was very curious. I hope it doesn't grow fast so that I have to do that often.
Here is his first curl all gone!
It wasn't too bad over his ears, but it had to go.
Not too sure about all this!
After the haircutting drama, we played games with Sara and Kat. That was lots of fun!!!
The boys and I love to play games and Sara and Kat are always great to play too.
Crazy Blake during Taboo
Kat, Dylan, and I were on a team and DOMINATED and we beat Sara and Blake. So fun!
Dylan did very well.

No comments: