Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary & New Year!

We celebrated our 7th wedding Anniversary New Year's Eve. We actually had a date night and it was so nice to spend some time together just the two of us and talk about something other than the children. It was also a lot of fun getting to dress up and feel like a lady! I haven't gotten to do that in a while. We went to Dianne's on Devine for dinner. We just love the atmosphere of the place and the food is fantastic! It was very nice...we did get a phone call right after our meal came saying that Hampton was crying and was acting hungry, so we had to leave a little earlier than we would have hoped. BUT, that is part of being a parent! Patrick,
I love you so very much and love having you in my life. Thanks for so many good years with you and I look forward to all the years to come. Happy 7 years!
Lots and lots of love,
Traci
After our dinner, we headed to Chappells for New Year's festivities with friends. Logan spent the night with Mimi and I-dada and Hampton slept in the Moses basket in the guest room at Chappell's. Between all of us there, we had 3 children sleeping in the house and it was so nice that ALL of them were down and sleeping sound the whole time we were there!
Steve, Meg, Travis, and Elizabeth
Us
Scott and Karin
Kat and me
Funny shot Scott took with my camera
This is a little more blurry than I realized, but it is Meg and Elizabeth.
Chappell, Sara, and me (and the Champagne)
Everyone watching the tv with anticipation for the ball drop.
Happy Kat!
We had a re-gift exchange that night and it was lots of fun. I ended up with a shower radio that someone stole from us. The next day I went to leave and it was gone...we are thinking we know who did it though, and Patrick swears he is going to break in to that person's home and get it back!
Thanks for a great time, everyone! We a blast and enjoyed great company!!!

No comments: