Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve we all went to Mad Platter to make some Christmas and Winter plates with all 4 boys. We quickly did Logan and Hamptons prints and then Patrick took them to Mimi's house to play while Blake, Dylan and I finished our products! It was very nice to be able to spend that time with the older two doing something fun like painting! Blake was very helpful with Hampton. Hamp enjoyed pulling Blake's string on his shirt.
First of the footprints!
The oldest and the youngest!
What a sweet baby!
Now, it's Logans turn...
He doesn't do nearly as well when we paint his feet! As soon as he is done, he starts telling everyone, "Bye-Bye." It's really funny.
Iloved it!
Logan did much better when we did his thumb prints.
Making reindeer...
Time to go bye-bye - yay!
Hampton was happy to leave also.
Dylan and Blake were very cooperative.
Thanks, Guys!
Next we painted a present for someone else (I'll write more later about that when I have given this person their present).
My little men!
On our way to church.
We went to church at 5:30 to sing carols. It was lots of fun and all the boys sat with us. It was so fun being in church with all my boys. I truly cherished it.
Blake and Hamp before we left.
Such a sweet baby!
Hampton on his first Christmas Eve.

This is one of the best pictures I have ever gotten of all the boys.
Merry Christmas!
4 of the 5 Loves of my life!!!
And the children were all nestled...
All snug in their beds....
While visions of sugar plums...
danced in their heads.
I love that I have a picture of all of the boys after they went to sleep waiting on Santa!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

That is so cool that you have them all sleeping. What a cherished picture. :)

Love the group picture of them by the tree. You need to frame that one!!!!

Gina said...

We took Coleman to do handprints on Christmas ornaments. I really admire you guys for doing feet. I was scared the Coleman would make a mess!!!