Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Update on our family for the week

I have a lot to update on from the past week. Boy, we have had a lot going on. We'll start with pictures I took of Logan this morning.

He has some glasses that Blake gave him from a 3-D movie he had seen.


Such a sweetie!
This picture is how Logan signs, "I love you." I just love it when he does that! He gets on his little ride-on toys and tells me, "Bye" and then he'll sign, "I love you" afterwards. It is just so precious and melts my heart!

The rest of our weekend...
Friday, Patrick had his procedure done (the no more babies one) so he was out of commision for the weekend. This meant that we all stayed home to take care of him and just hung out. We rented 7 movies and are now through 5 of them and the last two are movies that one or the other of us doesn't care to watch. So, we'll each be on our own.
Saturday morning, Logan and I took Blake to Georgia so he could get back to visit with his grandparents who were in town and get ready for school. He starts the 4th of August, so he only has a few more days of summer left. It was really sad coming back home and not having him or Dylan here (Dylan will be back the 14th). I always dread it when they leave. It seems so lonely and it really makes it more sad when Logan walks around saying, "B" or "DooDoo". But, what do ya do? We just keep telling him that they went bye-bye.
Those are the big things that occured over the weekend. Other than that, I have been trying to get some stuff ready for Hampton. I finally got all Logan's old clothes out of the attic yesterday and sorted through them so I could see what Hampton will be able to wear. Since they will have been born in different seasons, it is going to be difficult to reuse some of the stuff, but the daygowns and some of the outfits will work. I guess a lot of it will depend on how big he is and how fast he grows. Hopefully, he won't be and grow as fast as Logan did. Logan is now wearing 24mos - 2t's. It is so sad. He is just so tall for his age.
Chappell and Sara Grace are coming over Thursday morning to help me organize all the clothes in drawers and on hangers. Chappell even offered to iron them for me. How lucky am I???

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Iron? Ahead of time? Tip: Don't buy clothes that wrinkle. I wad clothtes up in my hand before I buy them to see how wrinkled they look afterward-if they are wrinkled they are a no :) I hate ironing! What a great sister in law!

Tricia said...

I agree with Jenn. By the way, can you loan her out to come and do some of my ironing? I hate it as well. :) Cute pictures.