Friday, July 4, 2008

Tired Day!

I am very behind on my posts, so I will get the pictures up and post briefly about them. I have a lot to catch up on - we've had a busy week!
Sunday, Logan and I went to church while Patrick, Blake, and Dylan went to meet with the boys dad so Dylan can spend some time with him. He was so excited to go see him. It was really sweet. Anyway, after church, Logan was so tired and funny I had to take these pictures of him...The pouting is just starting...
Here we go...
"momma"
Can you tell we are ready for a nap???
So sad and tired

Now we're happy - we like the commercial that's on!

Yay - Grams called and Logan got to talk for a few minutes.
He will talk on the phone just to jabber with whomever calls. It is so cute and funny. The best part is that he likes to walk around and talk on it like Patrick and I do.

This is one serious conversation!




No comments: