Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Not quite 30 weeks and Appointment

Yesterday, I had an appointment and it seems as though I am measuring big - of course. I am going to be 30 weeks tomorrow and I am measuring 35 weeks. So, I am obviously bigger this go 'round, and maybe/hopefully, that is some of it. She is going to do an ultrasound on the 24th and then again at 34/35 weeks to see how we are looking. Then, we are going to be developing a game plan. She said I could be having this baby as early as 36 weeks, but hopefully not. I just want him to be ready and me too for that matter. His room is still a guest room and Patrick is supposed to be going to get the baby furniture this week - we'll see how that goes. I feel "alright" now. I am starting to have the back problems again, but I am also starting to go to the massage therapist once a week. It only bothers me when I am sleeping which kind of stinks, but there isn't much I can do. I am NOT taking anything for it because I feel like I have taken so much stuff lately for the bronchitis. It is just going to have to bother me for a while. I am just hoping the massages will help at least somewhat. It is just really annoying and painful. What do you do?


No comments: