Thursday, July 24, 2008

32 Weeks Appointment

We had an appointment and an ultrasound this morning. Hampton is measuring big, but not quite as big as originally thought. He was 4 lbs. 13 oz. and in the 67th percentile. He is breach at the moment (which is really scaring me - I do NOT want to have to have a C-section). Dr. Jones has assured me he will turn, but I am still very nervous about that. She measured my tummy, and I was "perfect." So how I went from measuring 5 weeks ahead to perfect, I don't know, but I did not gain any weight this time, so maybe I am stablizing?? I will have another ultrasound on the 5th and I think every week thereafter. That is a lot of fun getting to see him every time. Chappell, Linda (Grams), Blake and Logan went to my appointment with me today and I was so glad that they all got to meet my doctor.
Here are the 4D pictures I got of Hampton. I think he looks so much like Logan right now. But, you never know! He did have some hair that we could see and that was so neat. It was amazing that they could tell he already had hair. I guess he may have more than Patrick and Logan!Isn't he just precious?
Then, here he is on the outside...
I feel sooo huge! I can't believe I still have 8 weeks left!

On a side note - Blake went to the appointment with us as I mentioned and he had to take Logan out of the ultrasound because Logan would cry every time I had to lie down on a table. Everyone kept commenting on what a great son (Blake) I have. The doctor went on and on at how great he was with Logan and how he just knew what to do with him. I do feel so lucky to have such great helpers around. Blake has to go back to Georgia on Saturday. I am very sad about it, but he has to get ready to start school on the 4th. It has been such a fun summer with him, but gosh does it go by fast.
Dylan is already down there having a great visit with his dad and they are seeing lots of movies. He will come back here around the 14th.


2 comments:

Tricia said...

You look great. I know you feel huge, but you really don't look huge.

What great pictures of Hampton. So cool. We will just pray for him to turn probably.

Jennifer said...

I think he looks like Logan too!