Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Playing with Grams and Grandaddy

Logan throwing the ball for Grandaddy
Daddy and Logan
Logan eating a bottle
Grams and Logan
Monday, Grams and Grandaddy came over for a visit with Logan. Logan showed off so much for them. Logan can now throw a ball and when he does he starts clapping because I always cheer for him when he does it. We try to play catch, read a book, and learn to mimic words every day. He has now started saying, "light." Of course, it isn't obvious if he just says it...I know when he is saying it because he does it when I do. It is sooo cute! I took him yesterday to have his 9 month pictures made with Stacey. Check them out at www.naturallywonderful.com It is under photo galleries and then Logan 9 months. He did really well and I thought that the scenery could not have been prettier. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow - the pictures turned out great...logan is so good with taking pictures!!