Thursday, November 29, 2007

Our Photo Session at the Old Mill

Momma and Logi
Logan, Dylan, and Momma
Blake, Logan, and Momma

My sweet boys






Gosh, they sure are getting big!






Granddaddy and the boys
Friday I decided to take the boys to the Old Mill in North Little Rock. It is a place where I grew up going and so beautiful. I wanted to let the boys see it and get some pictures of them there. I don't have many pictures of all three of the boys together, so I figured this would be the perfect place to do so. It was kind of chilly, but we still managed to get some pictures.
Afterwards, we went and saw my granddad. He is not in that great of health lately and it was very difficult to see him like that. He was very tired while we were there, so we didn't stay long. He did manage to tell me that his wife would have liked to have met Logan. My grammy died 3 1/2 years ago, so that made me kind of sad when he said that.
All in all, it was a wonderful trip to see all of my friends and family. I am looking forward to the next time I can come visit you guys. Love, all of us
Logan and Tanner in the tub
Logan has never bathed with anyone before, so he thought it was lots of fun to get to play and splash with another person
Christmas picture

Heather, Tatum, and Logan
Thanks so much for having all of us, Heather. You made us feel so welcome and we truly appreciate it! Love and miss you,
Traci







No comments: