Monday, November 5, 2007

Curse of the Chicken

Saturday night Patrick stayed up to watch the Arkansas/Carolina game and it was sooo sad! The gamecocks really started out well this year and then as usual we all get our hopes up just to be majorly disappointed yet again. Most of you know that I am originally from Arkansas so the game Saturday had much more meaning to me. I have never like Arkansas and that dislike has multiplied since I became a Gamecock. It probably wouldn't be so bad if there weren't such obnoxious Razorback's in my friends and family network. There are those that are decent, but then there are those who think that it is funny to call every time their team gets a good play. That truly takes the fun out of the game for me. It just makes me hate Arkansas even more. I have tried to like them, but some of the fans just make it sooo difficult. Anyway, unfortunately the Gamecocks lost, but as the saying goes..."there is always next year." I know we still have some games left, but they don't look any more promising than any we have played. And to all you Arkansas fans that are not obnoxious (And there are not that many)- congratulations on your win - you have a great running back. I will see you all in a couple of weeks. My love to all!

No comments: