Thursday, November 29, 2007

Big Day

Tanner and Logan playing under the bar stools

They had so much fun together!
Tanner Man
Blake, Dylan, Logan, and Paw Paw
Blake arrived and all Logan could do was laugh at him. It was so cute to see Logan remember Blake and see how much he really missed him. You could certainly tell that Logan knew exactly who it was and that he hadn't seen him in a while
Dylan looks sooo bored

My little Blakester
Logan liked looking at all Heather's pictures on the walls. This is Tanner's last year Christmas pictures
Logan had goldfish for the first time
Yummy!!
Gretchen, Shannon, Traci, Heather, and Jenifer
We had our girls night at Bonefish and boy was it yummy. It is always so much fun getting together with all my high school friends. I miss you girls!!!

The girls again
Heather and Traci
Being silly laughing at Jenifer
Jen and Tra
Traci and Gretchen
Although I love living in South Carolina, I sure do realize how much I truly miss all my friends in Arkansas each time I go there. I am pretty sure you can all just move out here by me! :)





No comments: