Thursday, March 12, 2009

Zoo Trip 2/13

I took the boys to the zoo to meet up with some friends...Elizabeth, James, Maddox, and Stuart. We have so much fun going to the zoo. We have gone about once a week for the past few weeks since it has been so nice out! Logan just loves the Lion that is at the front. He cries if he doesn't get to see it. The first time he was upset because he didn't get to "pet" it, he kept saying, "see lion, see lion" and the whole time I thought he was saying, "sealion" so I told him that he would have to wait until next time because it was too far away for me to walk since the baby was hungry. We walked right past this lion that he was talking about so I felt so bad!

Logan loves the alligator. It kind of scares me though!
Logan milking the cow - he loved it!
Aunt Sara and Aunt Kat Kat met us up there and Logan had Aunt Sara take him through the garden. She was sweet to chaperone him through...

No comments: