Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Big Brother, Dylan

Dylan is such an awesome big brother to Logan and Hampton. I have gotten some cute pictures of Dylan with Logan lately and thought Iwould share... On this particular day, Dylan and Logan were both not feeling well. They just hung out together on the couch for the afernoon together. I think it made Logan feel better to have his big brother holding him! Don't they both look so pitiful?
Dylan had a day off from school one Friday, so he joined us for a day at the zoo. It was lots of fun and he was so much help. I don't know how I do it without him sometimes! Logan was excited to show Dylan all the animals he gets to see all the time.

Such sweet brothers!
I think Logan led Dylan through the entire zoo like this!
As we were leaving I tried to get a picture of all of them together - obviously there was something much more interesting on the ground to Logan.
Dylan took this picture of Logan while they were outside playing one afternoon. Dylan is very good to take Logan outside almost daily. Logan absolutely loves it!
Thanks for being such a great big brother, Dylan.
We all love you very much!

No comments: