Thursday, March 12, 2009

8th Grade Parents Day at LMS

LMS had 8th grade parent day at the school where all the 8th athletes were acknowledged with their parents. They even gave their moms a carnation. It was really sweet. One little boy pretty much just threw his to his mom as he kept walking in front of her (which was funny) and I just knew that Dylan would do that to me, but he was really sweet about it. It meant a lot to get to stand up there with him in front of the school. I was very proud to be with him! Here is a group shot of all the LMS 8th grade wrestlers.
The pictures aren't that great, but this is Dylan (on the right) handing me the carnation.

Us standing there listening to everyone applaud for the wrestlers.
Proud Momma and her boy!
I love you, Dylan and am very proud to be your mom!!!

No comments: