Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thursday - December 18th

I wanted to have a couple of plates made for Hampton's first Christmas, so on the 18th we headed to Mad Platter to get that accomplished. Sara, Chappell, I-dada, and Sara Grace met us there. Hampton did very well and I was so grateful for all the help with him. I don't know how I would have finished the plates without the help! Hampton getting his foot painted
He was quite content to let us paint him. (Logan was never this cooperative!)
Aunt Sara with Sara Grace
We made a Christmas tree and a Penguin - this is the painting for the penguin.
The almost finished product. I had them do the writing because that alwas takes the longest and is more difficult for me!
That evening we went over the Aunt Chappells for dinner to spend some time with the family. We decided it would be fun to give Logan and Sara Grace their first bath together. It was really cute. Logan likes splashing her and did not like sharing the toys. He tried keeping them all in his little corner. We are working on the whole sharing thing!


The finally tried to read a book together!
How do you like Hampton's new hair do? We have started spiking it after his baths at night. I am not sure how long it will last since it is getting longer...but it is cute for now!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

So cute. I can't wait to see the finished plates. You always do some cute ones. :)

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see how these turn out :)