Monday, December 22, 2008

22 Months Old!

Logan turned 22 months old on the 7th (boy, am I behind on my postings???). It is amazing how much he has learned and changed in just the past month. He can now sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", his ABC's, "Jingle Bells," "The Itsy Bitsy Spider," and "Ring Around the Rosie." It is just precious to hear him singing songs to you. We are working on "Jesus loves me" and I think it may take him a little longer to learn that one, but we're getting there. He is loving all the Christmas music right now - which is great since I love it and we listen to it a LOT!One of the sweetest things I think a child does is sit in his/her bed and call for you. Logan started that this month and it is so precious. It depends on his mood on who he calls for to come and get him. For a few days it was Dylan, so he would sit up there and call, "Doo-doo. Doo-doo." I went in one day when he was calling "daddy" and when he saw me, he said, "NO, Daddy!" So, I went downstairs and told Patrick that I wasn't going to be good enough that day. It was really funny.
Luckily, Logan still loves to read his books. He will drag them all over the living room and we are reading a lot of Christmas books right now. Those are lots of fun. He loves to see Santa Claus and calls him, "See-saw." He also likes the reindeer and talks about them a lot.
One of the big things we have started working on this month is the colors. I think he may know Blue, but when you ask him what color something is, he usually tells you it's green. He did look at a blue star at the zoo the other night and told me, "Boo." I was so proud of him!!!
Logan is such a happy little boy. I love watching him learn to talk more and more. It makes me sad just how big he is getting, but I know it is inevitable!
Happy 22 months, Logan.
We all love you!!!




No comments: