Monday, December 15, 2008

3 Months Old!

My baby boy is now 3 months old. I am sad on one hand that he is no longer a newborn, but on the other hand I am elated that we are past the days of him not having a regular sleeping pattern and the reflux and tummy issues we had. Hampton does still spit up a lot, but he doesn't get up set about it. I can handle that a lot better than him crying and it hurting him. I just have to deal with the part where I am constantly wearing spit up!As these pictures show, Hampton is such a happy baby. His absolute best time of day is first thing in the morning right after he has gotten up and eaten. He will just lie right beside me on the couch on the boppy and coo and talk with me for at least 30 minutes. He is so "smiley" all the time and so much fun! He is definitely my happiest baby so far.
I love the way his whole face lights up when he smiles. He seriously lights up the room with that smile!
What a precious addition he has been to our family!
Hampton, we all love you and are so glad that God has blessed us with you!

No comments: