Sunday, November 30, 2008

Precious Christmas Pictures

We had Christmas Pictures of the little boys and Sara Grace made Friday (yes, I had even more pictures made). Check them out at Stacey's web site... www.naturallywonderful.com I think they turned out so cute and I can't decide which ones I am using for the Christmas cards!
I will add that the photos took 2 1/2 hours because of our outfit changes, prop set-up and children not cooperating - mainly Logan! It was quite comical and very exhausting!!!I think this is my favorite of Hampton, but I love most of the ones by himself, too.
Next year we are working on getting a Santa and having a day for Stacey take pictures with him!

6 comments:

Magda said...

I do love this pic of Hampton, it almost looks like he is holding the candy cane! :)

Tricia said...

So cute. He looks so big. Sounds like a fun time next year with SAnta. :)

Shannon said...

I checked out all the pics today, Traci. You look beautiful! The pictures turned out great. I just love that little one of Hampton on the blog and the one of him in the stocking, too too cute! He sure does look like you. All the boys look so handsome!

Jennifer said...

The pictures are great! I love the first two of you and Patrick too!

Jennifer said...

Forgot to say my fav are the naked ones with the stocking caps!

Tricia said...

Okay, I must say the pictures of you and Patrick are really good! What a great looking couple!!!!!