Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Poor Poor Dylan

I really think this is the saddest picture ever....could he look more pitiful? So, the story goes like this...Dylan walks in the door from wrestling practice and I immediately freak out and ask what happened. Don't ask me how (because I still can't figure this out) but Dylan got rope burn somehow during a drill while he was at practice. He apparently ran into the rope while they were pulling it (or something like that). At least what really happened isn't as bad as I originally thought when I saw him.
Dylan was in good spirits about it. That made me feel better until Patrick reminded me that we have family pictures this Sunday.
I am pretty sure he will be wearing make-up during the pictures! :)


3 comments:

Copeland Crew said...

Ouch! I am sure you will be able to fix him up for the pictures...

Jennifer said...

Oh, my goodness! So sad!

Mom said...

Ow Ow Ow. This will always be a rememberence.
Hope your pictures go well today. If it shows up that will be OK. Your family gets more and more beautiful even with the small blemishes.
Love,
Mom