Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hampton - Catching up

It has been cold here this past week so I have to put a hat on Hamp when we go out. I thought this was so cute of him. This is the hat they made him at the hospital. Can you believe it still fits him. He is definitely not growing as fast as all my other boys did. I love it! I am hopeful that he won't be as huge as they all were and might actually wear the clothes that he should at the right times!My sweet baby!
I put Hampton on the floor with the activity mat and this is the first time he actually showed some interest. (It was Monday, November 17th).
He still loves to chew on his little hand. It is so cute when he finds it. He will just sit there and chew on his fist forever and entertain himself - so, so cute!
He actually hit the dangling toys a couple of times!
So sweet - looking at this daddy.
He looks so pitiful in this picture, but I swear he was so happy!
I just love this baby!!!!

No comments: