Saturday, December 22, 2007

This week at the Suber's

We have had such a busy week! Dylan had school through Wednesday and had a huge test on Tuesday in his Social Studies class. So, Monday night he was really studying hard because he needed to do well in order to pull his grade up in there. We had dinner with Patrick's grandmother at Outback which was nice - BUT right after I started eating my tooth (that I just had prepped for a crown Tuesday before) started killing me. I called Tuesday to talk with the dentist and let him know that it had been bothering me and he sent me in for a root canal - UGHHH! So, I spent the morning crying and carrying on because I hate dental work so badly. However, Dr. McHugh is so good with me and makes sure I am good and numb before he does anything. I even fell asleep while they were working on me! But I have been pretty sore for the rest of the week.
Thursday, Dylan flew out to Arkansas to meet his dad and family at his grandparent's house for Christmas. It has been pretty quiet without him here! Logan looks for him all the time, but luckily Patrick has been home a lot more to make up for it. I will get both Blake and Dylan next Thursday for a week and then Blake will have to go home to Georgia :). It is going to be so nice having him so close!!!
Logan is busy following his daddy around the house and playing with the new Mega Bloks dump truck that daddy picked out for him at Babies R Us the other day. I think it was supposed to be a Christmas present, but I just couldn't make him wait for all his presents.
We hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season and not too stressed out! We have really enjoyed it this year and are spending this weekend at home and relaxing around the tree. I love that part of Christmas and the best part is spending it with family. I am really looking forward to next week when the boys get back and we can do Christmas with them and have some time together!
Funny story on a side note...yesterday Chappell had an appointment to do her maternity pictures. She invited me to go with her and I was so excited she did. We met up at the MALL at 2 and they took the pictures at Picture People. Then, they told us to come back around 3 to view them. So we walked around and did some shopping to kill time. We went and viewed the pictures, picked the ones we liked, and waited on them to print. Well, I decided I would go ahead and leave at this time so I could get home and spend some time with Logan before the sitter got their for us to go to dinner. About an hour and a half later, Chappell called me from the mall to tell me she was still there and had sat in her car for 30 minutes and could not move because the traffic was so horrible! She just went back inside the mall and sat down in the shoe department. I don't know what time she finally got home, but the moral of the story - don't shop at Columbiana Center on Harbison the Friday before Christmas - especially if you need to get somewhere!

No comments: