Sunday, December 23, 2007

Logan and Santa

Logan had pictures made with Santa last weekend. Here are some of them that my photographer, Stacey, took. I think they turned out so cute.





We had more made with Santa and a different photographer. Her website is http://www.bcphotosales.com/
and then find "Suber" and click on that. The passcode to view them is 10152007d
I think those turned out so cute as well. Some of my favorites are of Logan looking at Santa and Santa looking at him. At first, Logan didn't want anything to do with Santa. You can tell how Logan warmed up to him through the pictures. This will explain why I am in the first couple of pictures and then kind of disappear. We had Santa hide and then he kind of walked in to where Logan was playing. All in all, we have some great pictures of Logan's first Christmas and encounters with Santa!


No comments: