Sunday, February 24, 2008

Visit with My Aunts

Blake went home yesterday and I already miss him! We had such a great time and I look forward to seeing him next month when we all go to Arlington! This morning before church, Logan and Dylan were playing together under the sofa table. Logan was so cute just carrying on a conversation with Dylan like Dylan knew exactly what he was saying. Dylan is such a great big brother and so sweet and willing to get down on Logan's level!
Earlier this month my aunt, Betsy, came out for a visit with my aunt, Patty, and me. It was a nice surprise to me that she was coming! She was able to be here for Logan's 1st birthday party which made that even more special. She was so cute with Logan playing with his little telephone that his friends, Maddox and James, got for him. He loves that phone!
While Betsy was here, she, Patty, Logan, and I went for a very long walk out at Saluda Shoals - it was so long and we had walked so far that when I realized how far we had walked, we had to race back to the car to go get Dylan from school. We were a little late, but it worked out. Anyway, it was so nice to get to talk with Betsy and Patty and reminisce about my grandad. They have both been through a lot lately and really needed some time together. It was nice to get to share in that with them! Betsy, Patty, and Logan
Betsy, Logan, and me
Thanks for coming to visit, Betsy. I hope you will come back sometime soon. We had so much fun visiting with you.

No comments: