Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The boys all meet their cousin

Tuesday we all went to Marty and Chappell's to visit with them and Sara Grace. Logan pretty much just looked at her the one time in this picture and then he was more interested in crawling around to look at their dogs and get into all their cabinets (it is much more fun at their house to do this because they don't have the locks on theirs yet). Pretty much the only picture we could get of Logan and Sara Grace
Blake and the little princess
Dylan loving on her
Both Blake and Dylan were so good with her. Neither of them was nervous to hold her and looked like they have been around babies their whole lives...probably because they have :)
Aunt Traci getting in her time
She likes to stick that tongue out!
Nana, Grandaddy, and Logan
Logan looking for the dogs
Grams brought Logan his birthday present and enjoyed ripping the paper off of it
He got a monogrammed silver cup and he wanted to shove all the paper in it
Grandaddy showing Logan all the fun balloons. Logan now loves balloons and likes to play with them.
Grandaddy and Logi
The momma's and their babies. Although as Chappell pointed out, Logan no longer looks as much like a baby compared to Sara Grace.

I know I haven't been staying on posting this week, but I am getting there!
Blake is here for the week and we are having so much fun. We haven't really done a whole lot, but just getting to spend some time with him has been great. Blake always makes me laugh and I mean laugh hard! It is pretty fun!
We have gone to see Sara Grace a couple of times and Blake has been practicing driving. He is doing pretty well, but I think it will take a little longer for me to feel comfortable with him driving on any main roads. He is actually doing a lot better than I ever did when I started out, so I'll bet it will be no time before he really catches on!
Pregnancy:
Just a quick update on my progress...
I am now 10 weeks along and hopefully, this morning/evening sickness is on its way out! I have really felt bad this time and it truly gets worse towards the end of the day. My mid section is thickening (as if that really needed to happen any more!!!) so I will probably start "showing" in a few weeks. I know, I know....it is my 4th (and final) pregnancy, so I do need to give myself a break. I really wish I had not been so lazy and waited until right before I got pregnant to actually start working out and trying to lose weight. I have already started gaining some of that back, but as soon as I am feeling better and get some energy back I am going to start moderately exercising again. I just feel so much better in general when I actually do some sort of exercise!
Anyway enough about that. I did decide to try out a new doctor and will go to her on the 4th of March. They will do an ultrasound that day and I guess just make sure my due date (September 18th) is right and everything is going ok. I will update after that visit to let you know!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yea! So you liked the Drs? I'll call you and we can chat. I can't wait until tomorrow night!

Magda said...

Tell Marty and cong Chappel I said congrats on their beautiful little girl!!!
Traci, you'll make a wonderful aunt and I have a strange feeling you're going to go crazy with the girl shopping for her! lol
I also LOVE you with dark hair!!