Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hampton's 1st Trip to the Beach

Friday we went out to the beach after lots of coaxing for Logan. He does NOT like to have his feet get dirty and when I told him we were going to go to the beach he told me, "Ogi not go beach and get dirty." It is amazing to me that he remembers that from last year. Finally, we talked him into going with us by purchasing a new shovel and bucket. He loved it and played and played. We had to drag him off the beach both days we were there!Since he loves the big trucks and tractors, that is a good way to get him to play!
Logan playing with Daddy in the sand
I took all these pictures with my phone, so if they are blurry, that's why!
Logan doing it himself
We kept Dylan out of school that Friday so he could come with us. He was lots of help and we all had a great time. Dylan had just as much fun playing in the sand as the other two!
Mommy and Hampton for his first time ever being on the beach!
Sweet little boy picking up shells

Dylan digging a hole. At one point he had burried his entire leg and Logan got really upset and tried to dig him out with the shovel. That was kind of dangerous letting Logan do that. He might have stabbed Dylan in the leg with the shovel a couple of times.


Hampton pretty much stayed on the blanket with me the whole time. He also had me hold him a lot. He has been ver needy lately with all the ear problems and his age - very demanding and high maintenance. But, I love it because he still wants to love on his mommy!

The boys walking on the beach - that is Patrick, Logan, and Dylan. When Logan was by me and Patrick or Dylan would walk toward the water, Logan would yell, "No daddy, come back." It was sweet!
The mess we had going on
Logan just played and played
After playing for a while on the beach, we took the boys up to the room and put them down for naps and I was able to lay out for about an hour and a half. Thanks, Dylan! It was fun and relaxing!

No comments: