Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dylan's 8th grade Party

Dylan's 8th grade party was Thursday. I was the chair of the event and I had the most fun organizing it. Everything turned out so great and all the kids had lots of fun!
Here are some of the cakes we had. There was a LOT left over! I can't believe it's the class of 2013!

The food tables. They had cakes, popcorn, candy, and sodas
This is right when all the 8th graders got out there. Patrick had donated shirts to all the students. They were super cute! It was cool to see everyone wearing them to the party.
Dylan and his friend, Aldo.
When the fun began. This was two boys dancing and being silly.
Dakota and Jacob
Mr. Jackson being goofy and dancing for the kids
All the kids gathered around watching the dancing...Where's Waldo, I mean Dylan?
Coach Mac breakin it down for the students
All the students dancing to some music
Craziness!
My little 8th grader, Dylan. I'm so sad that he is going to be starting High School next year. It just doesn't seem real.
Happy end of the year, Dylan! I love you!!!

No comments: