Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fun pictures of the Boys

I am so far behind on my posts. I will update as quickly as possible. These were taken on the snow day... Hampton eating my string on my sweatshirt.
So excited and focused on his toy
Love that boy!!!
Logan loving on Charlie. The other night Logan had gone around the house asking everyone, "Watch, Go Diego Go?" After everyone told him no, he went to Charlie and said, "Watch, Go Diego Go, Charlie?" It was so funny. He even got down on the ground in his face to ask him. Sad he was so desperate!
He loves to get out his guitar and dance for us!
Sang too!

This is the funniest picture...I had Hamp on my legs bouncing him and thought his face was hilarious!
When it is time for Logan to go take a bath, he runs and hides from us so. He loves to hide behind the train table and say, "mommy, mommy."
There is honestly NEVER a dull moment at our house!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Happy Valentines. Love the Pic's. I have the one of Hampton, bouncing, as my screen saver. What a hoot. Hope your day is great..
Love,
Mom