Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Party

Momma's little scarecrow

Logan loves the swing

Such a sweet and happy baby

Logan eating the string on one of Maddox's toys
Logan was invited to his first Halloween party at the Render's last night. It got kind of chilly out, so we were only outside with everyone for a little bit because Logan's mom forgot to bring him socks! So, we hung out in the den and it worked out well because I didn't have to hold him as long. He doesn't like to sit and crawl around in the grass.
There were so many cute costumes. There were several monkey's, several cinderella's, a lion, tiger, Elvis, Robin Hood, a cute little chicken, a bumble bee, pumkin, and many more that were adorable as well. Of course, we also had a precious little scarecrow. He did wear his hat most of the time, so I was very impressed with his doing that! We had a great time, Elizabeth. Thanks for doing the party and inviting us! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I hate that we didn't get to chat long! Will you send me the picture of Logan, because I want to post it on my blog too and I quit taking pictures after awhile because my hands were full with Maddox! Lets get together soon!!